My Open Source Libraries
I love open source and sharing in general (sharing is caring). Both using it and also giving back (through either pull requests to other repositories, issues, or giving money).
Open Source is also great for transparency and demonstrating to others that you can do the job. Why place trust on me, when you can verify that my stuff does the job. Easy Auditability and Verification, beats trust any day of the week.
But this page gives a succinct summary of what I’ve done.
I’ve been recently looking at github actions and it seems quite powerful, as you can almost do anything that you could do from a unix shell. My collection can be found here.
However here is some of the projects I’m working on.
- torscp - This is a library for copying either between tor hosts, from github and and tor host. I’m also dogfooding this action too with two different projects - nolim1t.co TOR deployment as well as an IP address updater tool for one of my merchant partners boxes.
- torssh - This is a library for interacting with SSH TOR hosts from a github action. Used best with in conjunction with the SCP one. Great for deterministically building stuff on a remote host either on schedule or on push.
Devops related projects
- Umbrel OS - Custom provisioned Raspbian box with auto image generation. See GetUmbrel for more details or check out Umbrel Testnet for a product demo.
- Umbrel Docker-compose installer - Installer and utilities for setting up a full bitcoin node. See GetUmbrel for more details or check out Umbrel Testnet for a product demo.
- LNCM Box - Custom Alpine provisioned box with auto image generation
- LNCM Docker-compose installer - Box Installer for docker-compose using pure open source libraries and docker images by LNCM
- This sites auto deploy - Auto-site deploy on commit to both .onion and TOR mirror. You may also find the entire source on how to build this site here (minus any secrets)
Bitcoin Exchanges (RubyGems)
I use bitcoin to get money across borders. Here are the current published libraries I was using.
- nl-independentreserve (Independent Reserve / Australia)
- nl-btcmarkets - (BTCMarkets / Australia). Read only.
- nl-anx - (ANX BTC / Hong Kong)
- nl-gatecoin - (Gatecoin / Hong Kong)
These node.js modules are submitted to npmjs.org
- create_github_commit - Library to use the git data API on github to create files
- nolim1t-foursquare - Interfacing with the foursquare API. This is quite old but still works.
- urlstatuscheck - Checking the HTTP status of a URL without downloading it.
- decode-post-body-params - Decoding body parameters
- assign-obj-params - I made this very simple library to help me with my other libraries. I found it useful so I may as well just deploy it as a npm and modularize my code more
- nl-bxth - BX.in.th Exchange API Library
- nl-bitmex - Bitmex Exchange API Library
- nl-poloniex - Poloniex Exchange API library
- nl-kraken - Kraken API Library
Other Cool stuff
- docker-letsencrypt - In the past I had a AWS micro instance to renew my SSL certificates every 90 days, however I found that if I were to dockerize it - it would make things a bit more easier.
Who am I?
I write codes, work on projects when inspiration strikes or when the opportunity happens, I am passionate about usability / user interaction (UX), I love new technology and trends (right now blockchain and Cannabis is hot), I enjoy being homeless, and I blog (ocassionally, but try to be regular)