My “opt-in” Hacktoberfest 2020 Repositories
Here are a list and description of my hacktoberfest repos. The general theme is improving bitcoin second layer and usability.
- LND Unlock Docker Container - A container that helps with unlocking of the Lightning Network Daemon (go implementation) software. This works in conjunction with the LND Docker container (not a participant in hackoberfest, but I can tag you if you make a useful pull request)
- The Box compose framework - A docker-compose orchestration framework for spawning bitcoind/lnd/tor and a basic invoicer.
- LND Neutrino switcher - A container which automates the process of switching from LND Neutrino mode to LND Bitcoind mode
- Specter Desktop container - A container which enscapulates Specter Desktop server inside a docker container.
In order to keep things fair, along with contribution guidelines in each repo.
- Please fill in as much information as possible outlining the purpose of the change. Pull requests without a description will be marked as
INVALIDimmediately, and will not count.
- Please test out your change and try to show proof of this.
- Documentation changes are indeed valid within reason, as long as it suspiciously doesn’t look like you are trying to increment your count.
Who am I?
I write codes, work on projects when inspiration strikes or when the opportunity happens, I am passionate about usability / user interaction (UX), I love new technology and trends (right now blockchain and Cannabis is hot), I enjoy being homeless, and I blog (ocassionally, but try to be regular)