Starting 2022 on the right footing
Seems that I’m on the right track with 2022.
- Weening usage of 1Password.com and using VaultWarden (Rust version for Bitwarden)
- Running m0re full nodes (This time trying the Bitcoin Knots implementation.)
- Continueing to promote the Sovereignty Meetup
- Get off Dropbox and cloud documents
- Run more full nodes (bitcoin and otherwise non monetary. I hope to also use C-Lightning’s implementation too for doing lightning nodes. I dig the plugin system a lot.)
- Focus on profitability (Running a business which self supports itself, and get back into the green) and sustainability (extra cash into long term things)
- Get another passport. Likely St Kitts & Nevins because of residency requirements, but Portugal sounds cool for the EU.